Banning Political Ads on Social Media
Synopsis: Twitter bans political ads on their platform, Adobe unleashes Creative Suite updates, and major iOS 13 bugs continue to linger and annoy both users and developers.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Michael Norton, Alex Knight
- Twitter bans all political advertising on its service, diverging from rival Facebook
- Creativity is Everywhere. Now Photoshop is Too. Begin the Journey of Photoshop Reimagined for the iPad
- Sound is Half the Experience: What’s new in Audio and Adobe Audition
- This Week in Apps: iOS 13 complaints, Q3 trends, App Store ratings bug
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
Subscribe to The Impromptu!
- Get The Impromptu on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify, RadioPublic, or via RSS.