Synopsis: This week on the podcast, we are joined by guest and IT consultant Radu Stanescu to talk Intel’s delayed 10nm CPUs, what’s going on with Apple’s quality control, Apple ditching Qualcomm modems, Facebook bans Alex Jones’ Infowards, Facebook and Twitter stock tanks, and the ever changing landscape of social media behaviour.
Present: Michael Norton, Alex Knight, Radu Stanescu
- CPUs Intel 10nm Production Update: Systems on Shelves For Holiday 2019
- Apple’s T2 chip may be causing issues in iMac Pro and 2018 MacBook Pros
- Your 2018 iPhone may be slower than Android phones
- Facebook bans Infowars’ Alex Jones for 30 days — but he’s still streaming
- Facebook’s Stock Shock Foreshadows a Less Profitable Future for the Social Network
- Bad week in social media gets worse; Twitter hammered