Synopsis: Apple silently removes Zoom’s hidden web server, Zoom back pedals on the flaw, Facebook gets slapped with a $5B FTC fine, and Apple cleans up the MacBook line-up.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Michael Norton, Alex Knight
- Apple quietly removes Zoom’s hidden web server from Macs
- Zoom’s video conferencing security flaw also applies to RingCentral and Zhumu
- Facebook to be fined close to $5B after privacy breaches: report
- New 13-inch MacBook Pro teardown finds improved battery and non-upgradable SSD
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
Subscribe to The Impromptu!
- Get The Impromptu on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify, RadioPublic, or via RSS.