Synopsis: We begin with a jaw-dropping security vulnerability in the popular Zoom conferencing service, talk about macOS Catalina security enhancements, and some follow-up on iPhone 11 camera design.
Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial.
Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we’re trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs.
Present: Michael Norton, Alex Knight
- Zoom has a flaw that lets a website turn on your Mac’s camera without permission
- Zoom Zero Day: 4+ Million Webcams & maybe an RCE? Just get them to visit your website!
- macOS Catalina, new feature deep-dive
- New leak seems to confirm the iPhone 11’s biggest design change
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
Subscribe to The Impromptu!
- Get The Impromptu on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Download: Episode 193: Zoomed In On Security