Most writers use Evernote to collect research material, be it web information or data from books and journals. But having all your research in one place won’t help much if you can’t find the specific information you’re looking for because your Evernote is a tangled mess. That’s why I’m tackling organization first. In this episode I break down the ways Evernote gives you to organize as well as some strategies for how I and others have made it work for us.
Present: K. Tempest Bradford.
Subscribe to The Write Gear!
##Special Offer for The Write Gear Listeners
Get 10% off your order at PenChalet.com by going to the website, clicking the Radio/Podcast button at the top of the page, and entering the passcode WRITEGEAR in the box. Then snag a bottle of Noodler’s Ink Black Swan in Australian Roses or the Pilot Knight fountain pen at a sweet discount. This promotion runs through June 7.
This Week’s Guest
- Aude Konan, author of Ma Petite Soeur, Les Chats Errants, and The Baby Gun.
- How Jaime Todd Rubin got his Notebooks and Tags organized.
- How I Organize Evernote by Michael Hyatt
- 4 Effective Strategies to Organize Evernote on the Evernote blog
- I’ve Been Using Evernote All Wrong. Here’s Why It’s Actually Amazing from Lifehacker
- Organize Evernote with This Powerful Tagging System from Lifehacker
Subscribe to The Write Gear YouTube channel
- You’ll find video tutorials, explainers, tech reviews, and more stuff!