It’s all been leading up to this! Collecting and organizing research is what most writers want to use Evernote for, and is also where the app can get overwhelming. But now that you know how to use it to capture handwritten or typed text, and now that you have strategies for organizing with notebooks and tags, you’re ready to start pulling all your research in. In this episode I talk about the powerful Web Clipper function as well as how Evernote can be a great Scrivener companion.
Present: K. Tempest Bradford, M. K. Hobson, Aude Konan.
Subscribe to The Write Gear!
Special Offer for The Write Gear Listeners
PenChalet.com is offering a 10% discount off your order of fountain pens, pen ink, and other writing instruments. Hit the URL, click the Radio/Podcast button at the top of the page, and enter the passcode WRITEGEAR in the box.
Evernote for Writers Episodes
Evernote Web Clipper
- Get it for your browser
- Web Clipper Info Page
- How to Clip Web Content Into Evernote Using Android and iOS Devices
- Capturing YouTube, GMail, Amazon, & LinkedIn
- Quick Tip: Clipping Email with the Evernote Web Clipper
Evernote + Scrivener
- Adding Evernote notes to a Scrivener project
- Going Steady with Scrivener and Evernote
- Link Scrivener to Evernote Notebooks
Going Paperless Blog by Jamie Todd Rubin
This Week’s Guests
- M. K. Hobson, author of The Native Star, The Hidden Goddess, and The Warlock’s Curse.
- Aude Konan, author of Ma Petite Soeur, Les Chats Errants, and The Baby Gun.
Subscribe to The Write Gear YouTube channel
- You’ll find video tutorials, explainers, tech reviews, and more stuff!
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Social Media
- Facebook & G+
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts